Hear, see and know your baby is okay from anywhere. The Owlet Monitor Duo is the first baby monitor system ever to track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while streaming live video and audio to your phone.
Stay informed of your baby’s needs with live readings of heart rate and oxygen levels in the Owlet app. Parents can see and hear baby from anywhere, and multiple users can access the same account with a single login.
Whats in the box
- Smart Sock Sensor
- 3 Fabric Socks (fits 0-18 months, or 6-25 lbs.)
- Base Station
- Charging cords
- Owlet Camera and Magnetic Base
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
- Power Adapter
- USB Power Cables with Temperature Sensor
- Owlet App
- *Smartphone not included
Smart sock features
- Tracks baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels
- Sleep tracking measures how long and how well baby slept
- Base Station displays wellness status at a glance
- Lights and sounds notify caregivers to potential issues
- Smart Sock communicates with Base Station via BlueTooth
- Live readings of heart rate and oxygen levels available in the Owlet app
- HD 1080p video with seamless transition to night vision
- Live stream from anywhere via Owlet app
- 4x digital zoom
- Two-way audio
- Background audio
- 130° wide angle lens
- Room temperature sensor
- Adjustable magnetic base
- Innovative cable guards
- Secure, encrypted WiFi – AES 128-bit encryption and TLS connection to WiFi
45 night peace of mind guarantee
Every Owlet product comes with a 45-night Peace of Mind Guarantee. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your product, you can return it within 45 days of purchase.
Details and specifications
- Smart SockSmart Sock Version 2
- 18 hour battery life
- Fully charges in about four hours
- Measures 3.5″ L x 3.5″ W x .7” H
- Packaged Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Sock is BPA Free, Lead Free
- ETL listed; Designed in USA
- Imported Product
- The Owlet App requires iOS 12 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Wi-Fi required for Owlet app. Owlet app only supports 2.4 GHz wireless router. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password
- CamCam measures 2.2″ L x 4.1″ H x 2.2” W
- Cam weighs .7 pounds
- Imported Product
- The Owlet app requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Wi-Fi required for the Owlet app. Owlet app only supports 2.4 GHz wireless router. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password.
- HotSpot Wi-Fi NOT recommended
- Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
The use of this monitor should not replace proper adult/parental supervision. You should check your child’s activity at regular intervals, as this monitor will not alert parents to the silent activities of a child.
- The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller. This is not a medical device and is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. The Owlet Baby Monitor is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s wellbeing and is not intended to replace you as a caregiver. You are ultimately responsible for your baby. This device is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition, including, but not limited to, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).